Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just a Women Trying to Live Well

Good morning to my dearest sisters in the Lord! How is your December going? 


Mine is a lot less frantic as school is now 100% completed for this past semester. I've now had the time to decorate my parent's house for Christmas, made a batch of my own fudge out of Hershey's Candy Cane Kisses, scrubbed my carpets and have nice relaxing moments with my family and best friend, Jeff.


This blogger at Women Living Well has a great idea for relaxing this season–what is usually a time for running around crazy should be a time for rest in our Lord and keeping our eyes focused on Him. We need a mixture of Martha's serving and Mary's listening to her savior's words. I encourage you to make the Lord your priority always! Not just now, not just when things are easy, but always! As you pour out blessings on those around you, be sure to be filling yourself with the Word of the Lord, which does not return void. 


Blessings and love to all!
Christa

Peace+on+earth+challenge+1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment